The most popular virgin hair extensions are Brazilian, Malaysian, Indian, and Peruvian hair. In the discussion below, you will get to know their distinguishing features, including their origin, appearance, texture, density, lifespan, and color. You will also understand why you should prioritize them, and most importantly, how you can maintain them. Also, thinking about a cosmetic procedure? A lip flip procedure from cosmeticinjectables produces terrific results and at a fraction of the price of lip filler!
About Human Hair Weave?
A weave is a hair that hairstylists attach to the hairdresser’s head by fixing it into the flat horizontal cornrows of the person’s hair. Human hair is natural hair that people collect or buy from volunteers, and then use them to make weaves or wigs to help people enhance their looks. For more good hair wigs you can check https://www.bonohair.com/ and Lordhair.
Human hair weaves are hairpieces, which people integrate into their hairs artificially, either by sewing, clipping, or gluing them, for adding length or volume of their hair. They also use them to alter their appearance for either long or short periods.
According to wignice.com, these weaves usually come in bundles, a collection of hair extensions that hair dealers sew or weft using specialized machines. After that, they tie them with a ribbon and then sell them in packages. They have tracks; hairpieces that stylists glue or sew onto natural hairs when placing weaves.
4 Best Types of Human Hair Weaves
1. Brazilian Human Hair Weave
Brazilian hair originates from Brazil, a small rural place within the South-American regions. It is universal because it is usually soft, shiny, relatively thick, and lasts longer with little maintenance.
It has the following properties:
- It has a thick texture.
- Its luster ranges from low to medium.
- It does not shade nor develop tangles easily.
- It is versatile; you can bleach it or style it even with hot styling tools.
- A bundle of Brazilian hair can weigh between 95-105g.
- Each order comes with three packages, and each packet has hair of varying lengths.
- It comes in a natural dark color. However, you can dye it to any shade or bleach it.
- Its weft is double machine weft, and it can last 8-12 months, depending on how you use and maintain it.
The most common styles that come with these weaves include:
- Body wave
- Lose wave
2. Peruvian Human Hair Weave
The donors of Peruvian hair come from the South American country of Peru. People love this weaves because they are comfortable, natural, and have a beautiful texture. Some of the features that make these stand out include:
- It is soft and silky but has a coarser and thicker texture compared to Brazilian hair
- It has a medium luster.
- It is feathery-light, and the hairdresser may only need a few bundles to achieve a voluminous look.
- It has a curly pattern, which curls more when it is wet.
- It comes in dark, deep brown, and light brown colors. Nonetheless, because of its versatility feature, you can bleach or dye it.
3. Malaysian Human Hair Weave
The donors of Malaysian hair come from the regions of Southeast Asia-Malaysia. It increases in popularity because unlike other weaves; they do not require frequent wash because of their density. Some of its characteristics include:
- It has a silky and wavy hair texture. It has a high luster, ranging from medium to high.
- It is thicker than other weaves.
- It has a longer lifespan; however, it reduces its shine after a wash.
- You can find it in black and dark brown colors.
4. Indian Human Hair Weave
The donors of these hairs are natives of India. People love it because its texture is the thickest, and comes with different styles, which include straight, wavy, and curly patterns. It has the following characteristics:
- It is flexible and versatile
- It has a commendable density
- It has a bright color
- It soft and can hold its curls long
Why Is Weave A Good Choice?
Weaves are becoming fashionable because they have many benefits. Some of its main advantages are as follows:
You will not have the burden of frequently styling your weave because even some of them come pre-styled.
When installing weaves, the hairstylist will have to braid your natural hair first, and then sew the pattern. Therefore, these hairpieces will help in guarding your hair against external factors like weather, daily wear, and tear, and heat styling tools, among others.
You can stay with your weave on for up to three months. If you maintain it well, you can clean it and reuse it.
Because they do not process human hairs chemically, they give the hairdresser a pleasant feeling of wearing natural hair.
You can find any texture and length, which will match with the shape of your face.
You can find any human hair that will rhyme with your skin tone perfectly.
You only need to have the skills of cornrowing your natural hair. The rest part is sewing the weave, which does not require any essential skill.
You can choose to either change the hairstyle, color or change the wig if it does not impress you anymore. Also, you can check unice.com to visit more good brown hair wigs.
-Room for experimenting
You can try different styles even with the use of heat styling tools, without the risk of damaging your natural hair. You can also recolor it or bleach it.
How Should I Care Human Weave?
If you want the weave to last longer, you need to take good care of it in the following simple ways:
- Avoid sleeping on wet hair.
- Wash and condition it once in every two or three weeks.
- To avoid shedding, comb it gently using appropriate combs, preferably wide-tooth comb.
- Avoid laying it bare near too much heat, however, if need be, use heat protectants.
- Moisturize your weave daily using a leave-in conditioner.
- After washing, allow it to air dry, but avoid exposing it to the sun because it might fade.
- Apply products that will neither frizz nor dry your hair out. To be precise, use products, which are free of alcohol contents.
To make your weave soft and silky, nurse it with some oil after washing it. Take care not to use heavy oils, which will make your heavy and end up developing tangles.
- Avoid brushing them when wet.
Every hair is good; however, one weave will become better than the other depending on how you handle it. Know how to blend its color with your skin tone, match its lengths and styles with the shape of your face, and learn how you can maintain them.